10.22.2008

deAd oN thE iNsiDe.

First of all, I need you to know my intense hatred and phobia of needles. I can watch other people get poked, but when it comes to me... I HATE it. I can't even think about it. I haven't had shots since kindergarten besides at the dentist. You need to know how much I hate them. I would rather die than get one. Almost.

So tonight Kristy had her phafjsdlkjafdajk class.. something about the study of shots. Phlebotomy.. that's it. Amber was helping her out and had her blood taken from two spots in Amber's one arm, and then another girl did her other hand. Me and Tiffani went along for the ride and watched. I thought about possibly doing it just to get over my fear. I chickened out but loved watching it on Amber. So we left, and went back to Amber's.

By then I felt so stupid for chickening out and wished I would have just done it. I made Kristy take everything and bring it to Amber's so I could just do it. (P.S.- Don't tell she took it... its not exactly the best thing to do.. but I had to get over my fear a little!)














It took so long for me to get ready to do it and I was freaking out the entire time. Probably like fifty minutes or so. I started to cry before the needle was near me.. but she kept going and took my blood. I was surprised I didn't completely flip out more than I did. But it still hurt and I am still terrified.














The point of the blog: I, Brylie Muhlestein, had a needle in my arm, for no reason, and had blood taken from me.














There are two videos..
I'm freaking out so good..
Amber was a lovely camera woman and held my hand the whole time.
Pretend you don't see the tears.. anyone there will deny that I was crying.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Good job!!! Now you can donate blood!

Mason Family Blog :) said...

Scary!!! What did you do with the blood?