12.23.2008

TaCo NiGHT

Kelli.. aka Mrs. M has this fabulous amazing tacos.
They've had a reputation and I've heard about them for a while..

So we decided to have a taco night and get the gang back together ONE more time.


They were amazing. They lived up to all the talk. :)

I was actually the first one there. I waited.. and waited.. and waited.
I hate being the first one and I didn't want to end up being at the wrong house.

I have issues, I know.

It was a lot of fun though. Even Jessica, the new aide, came.

She is crazy but a lot of fun!

I can't wait to see what the new year will be like at school.


After the tacos..
Kelli/Mrs. M
Liz/Ms. L
Amanda/"Miss Amanda"
Nate/.. nate.
Jessica/"Miss Jessica"
Jen/(Kelli's sister)
Tim/(Jen's Husband)
Bronson/(Jen's son)
and I/"Miss Brylie"
played white elephant.

It was great.
I ended up with a picture frame. :)

Awwwwwww.
We then sat around and talked for a little while..
cleaned up..
Talked some MORE..
And then left.

It was so fun to get out of the house.. doing something different.
Not to say my times with Amber & her family aren't fun..

But I'll miss my work friends
:[

No comments: