1.08.2009

BuNcO!

My mom has played bunco since I can remember.
We used to make it a fun tradition to go out while she had it.


Now its my turn!

Jessica invited me into her group and last night was the first time.

It was so fun. She went ALLL out. Everything was so cute.


I didn't even do too bad until I got sucked into the blackhole table.


Everyone was so quiet at first and by the end everyone was great friends
Its going to be a good get away.

Except when I have to have it at my house...
Nothing will compare to how amazing she had it set up last night :)

1 comment:

The Mowers said...

That was WAAAAAY fun! I think I am going to try to get 3 card tables when it's at my house so hopefully we won't have a black hole table... Knock on wood... :-) This will be fun! I am excited to get to see you every month!