2.16.2009

Race for the Cure


I've always been a big supporter of breast cancer.
In 11th grade a couple of friends and I were assigned to do a service project, so we picked to volunteer for Race for the Cure.
I loved it and had a blast.
So this year, Amber and I decided that we are actually going to participate in the race.

I'm so excited and am going to start getting ready now.


The point of my post isn't just to tell you how excited I am to race and get ready for it.
Its about getting other people involved.



If you can spare a Saturday morning, to go to Salt Lake and participate in this, do it!
Its so worth it.

Saturday, May 9th.
Race starts at 8:30 AM
There's a 5k (about 3 miles) or a 1 mile race
$25 registration fee if you register online
$40 registration if you register day of

Its a great experience
Please join :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Woo! Its going to be so much fun!!:) I cant wait!

erika @ life unfluffed said...

ugh.
I would LOVE to do this.
Too bad I will be all moved by then :(

If you're going to train, though...I will run with you. I need to get into shape!

Love you!