4.18.2009

Arby's Adventure

Once upon a time,
there came a point in both Amber and my life when we were bored.
So we planned an excellent night.

We got some food in the mall food court, Arby's..... as in Arby's Adventure, and then headed over to the movie theater to watch 17 again.

I was too distracted from the movie, so don't ask me what I thought of it.
We were seated in the worst section EVER. There were to five year olds that repeated everything and tried to predict everything. Also, they wouldn't leave Amber's seat alone. To her right, there were two girls that came up and sat right next to her.
I've always been a firm believer in the one rule seat.... you have to have one seat between people you sit by if you are not with them.
Anyways, they provided commentary on the movie like "ew.. why is he in his boxers. that is inappropriate."
or "he is so hot.. oh my gosh!"

Anyways, after the movie, we didn't quite know what to do, so I headed to the dollar store.

I LOVE the dollar store! :)
We walked around for a little bit and I fell in love.

Meet 'bob':
I also had to invest in the flamingo glasses.
It was practically love at first sight.
Everything was perfect and we were watching TV at Amber's house now...
When I noticed something very terrible:

One of his feet was completely turned backwards. When they assembled him, they had it backwards. It doesn't make much sense to me, but they did it.
I decided not to make him feel bad and make it look like mine was too.

After this tragedy I was hungry so we headed to Macey's for some ice cream. Boy was it yummy!

We then started The OC over from season one. I'm hooked again.
I just love it!
Three episodes later I was falling asleep so I had to head home.

But it was an adventurous night.

:)

No comments: