7.17.2009

picky eater.

I've always had a very very hard time eating certain foods... I'm a super picky eater.

I've always just hated the texture... or the taste... or even terrified to try new foods.


Everyone is always thinking its just in my head.


A couple Sundays ago I was at the Mason's and Rob had me try a piece of ribs.
Tears came to my eyes when it was in my mouth and I had to fight to swallow it...
(Finally, like a pill with water.)


I go crazy how I can never eat anything.

Basically, no meat
No veggies
Few fruits

Its awful.


So I was (again, at Rob's) flipping through the channels and I came across this show about adult picky eaters....

They described me EXACTLY.

I'm not alone!

There is even a website about it! :)

PickyEatingAdults.com


I may not be normal about it....




But I'm certainly not alone

1 comment:

Brady and Madi said...

Ha, that is funny :)
I am glad that you aren't alone, Brylie. I miss you!