2.18.2010

Caden & Brylie Date




On Monday/President's Day, Caden and I finally got to go on our date!
I thought it would be fun to do, but we've been talking about it for at least 2 months...

He had just barely eaten lunch, but he didn't care, he was set on going to Chuck-E-Cheese.
It was a little crowded but that didn't stop us from eating yummy pizza, playing fun games, or riding cool rides.
We ended up with 84 tickets! Yaaaay go us!

He got a roller suction cup stick thing and a sticker puzzle.

We didn't want Kyler to feel bad, so after we headed down to the dollar store to pick out a couple of things, including: a walk climber (Pooh bear), a ball that attaches to your wrist so it comes back, and a yo-yo ball.
Then of course we had to get something for mommy/Jessica, so Caden picked out some glass cups and some candy then helped me fill it before we gave it to mommy. I couldn't NOT give one to Rob... so I made one for him too.

It was a lot of fun to give Caden 100% attention and let him do whatever he wanted!
I loved spending time with just him :)