4.29.2010

:) ESY

The school year is coming to a close. I have loved my job so much this year and the kids are really fun.

But... I didn't know what I was going to do in the summer. I have yet to sign up for summer classes and I had no job.

I asked Kelli and she said the district does Extended School Year aka summer school.

She emailed the lady and gave me a quick recommendation as well as getting me the information I needed.


The teachers turned in the information to the district of what students qualify the week after spring break. It took them a little while to compile all the info and she told me it would take another couple of weeks.

That would have been this week.


So I emailed her, stressed that I wouldn't have a job, or that I would end up with 2 and have to let one down.

I nicely told her I needed to know one way or the other so I would know if I should start looking ASAP.


Apparently some teachers are behind and still getting the information to the district, 3 weeks late...

But to plan on me being there with more info to follow.


YES!!!!!!!!

I spend all my time with one of two students, who both with be at summer school. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: