12.06.2010

Okay.. I'm awful.

I promise, once this new handy dandy computer gets here, I'll be much better. Plus it will also mean that finals are over. This is something I cannot wait to have happen.

I swear these tests will be the death of me.

I just finished one test... (not even a final, just a random end of semester test), and now I have an hour til Biology starts.


I finally ordered a new computer on Thanksgiving. Super good deal! But it didn't ship until TODAY. Lame.. I know. But it promises to be here by Wednesday. Hopefully this is true since I have a 12 page paper due this weekend and my dad's laptop is not cutting it for me anymore.


I don't have much news or anything going on except school.
I did put up a little "Mason/Muhlestein" christmas tree though! Complete with paper decorations because we didn't have any. Also, the scissors weren't working well so I practically tore the paper.
Still, its our little special christmas tree and I'll take what I can get.

Now, if only I knew what to get everyone for christmas... then I could put presents under the tree. That bit of worrying will have to wait until next Tuesday. When I will be done with finals and this semester.

(Did I mention that its almost finals?)


Anyways, even though I've been ignoring you guys, I truly do love you. Hope to be back soon!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Good luck with finals! Brad's been pretty stressed this week so I feel for you.