4.09.2011

Associates Degree

Hello everyone,
I have some news for you!

In less than 3 weeks I will be done with my associates degree!
Assuming I pass all of my classes.


It turns out that my advisor at UVU is the biggest dummy in the whole wide world.

She mislead me and now I am stuck waiting a year before doing anything with my life.


(UVU even had the guts to make me go talk to her in order to register for my new classes this summer or fall.)


I'm so frustrated with her that I will flat out never go see her again.

I even wrote a rude email.
I never have the guts to actually send these things, but I did!


So... Basically I'm done! :)

Now I just need to find a job for the summer and then maybe another part time job for the fall after school starts up again. Two jobs would suck, but I would much rather get a lot of money than have all the time in the world to waste my little amount of money.

If you know anywhere that is hiring that wouldn't be too boring to work at, please oh please let me know.

No comments: