6.23.2011

Birthday: 21 baby!


I am officially 21.

Can you believe it?

I certainly cannot.


Anyways, the day started off quite rocky.

First, I had to wake up extra early to go to the DMV since my license was expiring and I definitely cannot drive without a license for work. I would get in so much trouble.

Then, I had to drive all the way to Payson to pick up the person I work with.
Payson.

From there on out it was a crazy day for him. (I blame it on the stress of him moving professional parent homes.)

I even got hit in the nose quite a few times as well as dealt with tons of tantrums.
So fun.

We spend the day at a park, then trying to go to a movie. He definitely didn't like the movie.
After, we headed over to a park in Spanish Fork where the group leader had a card signed by the group and a tiara since the card said I should be a queen since its my birthday. They also had cupcakes and a candle to blow out.
(Probably the only good part of the day at work!)

I was definitely ready to go home for the day.


While I was driving home, Rob called me and told me he had a surprise and I had to follow his directions without being told where I was going.


I was lead to Joann's and he was picking out a sewing machine for me but needed help since he didn't know anything about them.
Cute side story:
I've been looking for a good sewing machine on KSL for a while and kept complaining about how awful my mom's is. Then, when I tried to borrow his mom's, hers was broken as well. I would still sew on my mom's but hate every second of it. It was a very cute present.

After convincing them to give it to him for less than half of the $500 it was supposed to cost, we were on our way.

We stopped home and I explored the sewing machine and then we went to Brick Oven.


I looooooove Brick Oven. We go every year on my birthday and I can't even tell you how delicious it is. Go there.

After Brick Oven we went to the movies.. Rob even chose a chick flick for us.

It was super fun and by the time we got home I was exhausted and ready for bed.


It was the perfect way to spend my big 2.1. ... with Rob :)

No comments: