12.11.2011

Old Students

Its been a long time.

How have you been world?

I've been crazy as usual.
Not knowing what to do with myself I'm so busy.


Tonight I went with Sydney and Maggie (a teacher I work with) and visited an old student.

This girl was at Canyon View when I started and she was just in 7th grade. We were both just getting the hang of things.

I grew so close to her.

This year was her first year of high school.
Can I tell you how much I miss her?

I don't think I could.


Sometimes, I get tears in my eyes thinking about her.
I'm such a baby.


Anyways, tonight her mom let us go and see her.

I loved every minute of it.

No she didn't talk to me. But she did dance with me.

And we got her cheap-o little gifts, but ones she loves.

So we played with them for the night.


And her mom shared stories and stories about her.


Then I got home and wanted to cry and just go back.
[Again, I'm a baby.]



This is what I'm supposed to do.
I need to work with kids with disabilities. In some way.


Maybe not in a classroom, but some way, some how.

I have to work with them.


I wish I could just work with this one girl all day every day.

I would seriously have the funnest time.
We would dance, listen to music, eat crackers and cheetos, and probably just play all day.


No comments: