2.25.2012

Love him.

So lately, I've been up and down and all around crazy dealing with my attempts to lose weight.

[I'm officially down eighteen pounds today though... in case you were wondering.]

But with this, my mood has been all over the place. I've felt like a crazy person.


When I've gained, I've been angry.
When I stayed the same, I was upset.
Even when I lost, it wasn't enough and I was depressed.

All these emotions and I didn't know why I just couldn't be happy with myself. No matter how hard I worked, I wasn't working hard enough.

Now, enter Rob.


Every day, no matter how grouchy I've been he has told me "I think you're the prettiest girl I know!" or "You look extra skinny today."


Little things here and there to just boost me up. I just played it off as him not wanting to be on my bad side.

Then I finally decided I didn't want to be a grouch anymore. I don't need to be negative.
Rob loved me even when I was at my heaviest. [even though he told me we practically weighed the same amount....]

He has always been by my side. He has no reason to lie to me.
He is my number one fan.

He makes me the happiest I could ever be. Even when I'm at a point when I don't want to be cheered up, he still does. [with a little joke... What's red, white, and blue and goes on the ceiling?...... nothing.]


I love Robert Mason and I don't care who knows it.

No comments: