11.01.2014

Half Marathon

Its official.

I have always hated running. Never could do it or get into it. Emily really helped me push to get into it and now I don't hate it quite as much.

I really love being able to say at the end of the day that I ran without stopping for __ miles.

I love it!


So I running a 4 mile run for Thanksgiving and by April I hope to be in shape enough because I'm running a half-marathon with my aunt and cousin.  I'm a little terrified.


I never thought I would want to run 13.1 miles. I never thought I would want to run 2 miles.

But the idea of completing it makes me feel so excited for my future self. I can do hard things!

Rob says I'm crazy and no one should ever want to run that far. But you know what - I want to!


I have a training plan in place and a couple motivators to keep me going. I no longer am worrying about how my body looks because I just feel better - I have more endurance to do more things.

April 25th will be here so fast but I will be ready and WILL run 13.1 miles in under 3 hours (or I don't get to finish or get a medal!). I will do it!

No comments: