3.15.2009

Mason filled Saturday!

I went over to watch Caden and Kyler around three
And we had a lot of fun!

We went outside and played in the warm sunshine,
And watched Horton Hears a Who....
(Personally, my first time)

Then after all the fun and such...

I went home to get stuff to plan my nursery lesson while Robert played his silly video game.

It actually turned out that Jess and Josh came up with us.

Josh watched Rob play his game while me and Jessica found vacation houses for Disneyland '09


It got me so excited.
We're not going until November but it will just be so fun.


This year is going to be an adventure and I am looking forward to it so much!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern:

I am sorry about my lack of blogging.
I've been terrible lately.
So even when I decide that something is worth blogging about,
It ends up so short and stupid that its not even worth blogging.
Some day maybe I will get out of this rut.

Sincerely, Brylie Muhlestein

No comments: